Tommy LaLonde, P.E.
Owner, Tommy LaLonde, P.E., is a proud graduate of Texas A&M University, Class of 1994 – Civil Engineering. Since then, Tommy has amassed over twenty years of experience in structural engineering and soil mechanics.
Tommy’s extensive background includes:
· Structural forensics and drainage investigations of thousands of residential and light commercial structures in Texas.
· Petroleum hydrocarbon remediation of contaminated soils (working in conjunction with States of Oregon and Washington Department of Environmental Quality)
· Chemical stabilization of residential and commercial properties in Texas to mitigate the shrink/swell cycles of expansive clay soils.
Tommy LaLonde is a member of the following organizations:
· American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
· Texas Society of Professional Engineer (TSPE)
His certifications include:
· Texas Licensed Professional Engineer #93572
· Texas Certified Irrigation Auditor
· Texas Licensed Irrigator LI7110
· OSHA – Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard (HAZWOPER)
In addition to owning Thomas Engineering Consultants, in 2001 Tommy and his wife Tammy acquired Lee Engineering Company, the oldest irrigation and drainage company in Arlington, from retiring engineer Edward L. Mulcahy, P.E.
This acquisition provided Tommy the opportunity to utilize one of the most respected irrigation and drainage companies in North Texas as a platform for better education to property owners on the importance of proper irrigation and drainage as it pertains to one of their most important investments – their homes and offices.
Through Lee Engineering’s efforts, Tommy became the pioneering engineer in North Texas to design and implement the use of dedicated foundation watering systems to reduce the seasonal movement of our structures.
Today Lee Engineering is recognized as the leading authority in foundation preservation utilizing custom foundation watering systems. Additionally, Lee Engineering is the industry leader in the implementation of water conservation technologies.
For more information on our affiliate, please visit www.lee-engineering.com